8.15.2010

Another personal statement | Rough Edit



Tara Chacón | Love is a Place from Tara Chacon on Vimeo.




I made this for a class. Just another non-linear compliation of random* hd footage.

Shot by me in 2010 with my 5D Mark II.

This is the first recording I have ever made of myself singing.

TWO strings broke on my guitar during the making of the recording, so I changed the key of the song to C major and made up chords from there.

Vox: me
Guitar: me
Song: Love is a Place | Metric


*and by random, i mean take no note of the people featured. they are just there, as they were when i shot them. it is arbitrary. thoughts in passing, moments good enough to remember. we're all just glimpses anyway...

1 comment:

  1. Not only are you a great photographer, you are beautiful and a talented singer. Geez.

    ReplyDelete