9.22.2009

THE REST OF THE EDITORIAL... "THEM GLASSES IS PERSCRIPTION, FOO!!"















and... me.




this work was a comment on the the relationship between the observed and the observer. some people, or some photographers i should say, are incapable of establishing any discernable connection, let alone relationship, with their subjects... I, on the otherhand, am incapable of making an image of my subject without at least attempting to discover who they are.... this work is just a comment on my ability to control nearly every aspect of my subject (not in any totalitarian sort of way) but by picturing my subject in my glasses, my control extends to even the plane thru which my subject views me... in a way, they're seeing me through my eyes... as I would like to be seen...

but if you wanna stay 2 dimensional, its a fashion editorial about the inexplicably ever-classic ray ban wayfarer's and their comeback as a staple in all things stylish for the past 3-4 years. now that's profound.

No comments:

Post a Comment