8.15.2009

I'D LIKE TO FIND MYSELF HERE AGAIN




This should make for a more coherent piece of mind...

There was a time when ambiguity was a way of life; when solid connections with other people weren't necessary, or even possible, for that matter. Looking back, it seemed the only mortar between us was the stuff of an expensive, apathetic adolesence that we either allowed to evolve into love and need for one another, or didn't.

I moved past that years ago, and the places in between there and now. I think the first time that realization surfaced was here... in san diego, with the girl I have known for 16 years of my life, my oldest friend, with whom i have more in common than I could understand in any observable thought. I love her. Maybe we can find the time to get away for a while again, to see a different side of things, to turn heads in a someone else's scene, or just to wake up in the same room with the same thought on our minds..... waffles.





No comments:

Post a Comment